Records 1.1 is coming on February 25
February 17, 2016
After a year in development, tons of hours invested into new cool features, user interface tuning and more, we are proud to announce that the major update of Records will be finally released on February 25.
- New 30+ templates ready to use
- New Table view to display, edit and sort data in a single view
- New Ascending and descending data sorting
- New Star rating field
- New CSV/TSV data import and export
- New portrait and landscape print paper orientations
- New German, Italian and Japanese localizations
- New Force Touch and Haptic Feedback support
- New User Interface design inspired by OS X 10.11 El Capitan
To cover one of the most requests from our customers, we had integrated into Records 1.1 a brand new store where the user can purchase the app directly from us. The new behaviour allows us to ship fast updates, fixes and offers Records as bundle.
Records 1.1 will be released as free update for all customers from our web site on February 25th. For all the customers who have purchased Records from the Mac App Store, the free update will be released on March 3th.
Records 1.1 will be released at $29.99. All our customers who have already purchased Records from the Mac App Store will receive the update for free.
If you are a journalist or a blogger, please contact me to email@example.com for an early preview and more info.